Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hahah , yeah right , went to Kepong baru carnival Saturday :) With 2 Fan qiong lao po <3 Syw & Ljw .
We wore long jeans  , yeah , I know I know , not my style . Usual I guai lan wore short pants , even though teacher say SHOULDN'T WEAR SHORT PANTS ><


We met a sohai teacher ? She holding a long cane and shout at us to buy coupon , if not , we can't in -.-
Ermm , HELLOOOOO ? I'm not from your school ? So can you speak gently and polite ! Damn ass .




There have many stalls , not like my school -.- Got strong PIBG but , all is soooooo selfish , giam siap (:
We saw mushmallows with chocolate on it , so attracting (¯﹃¯) but the price more attracting /_______\ RM4 for 4 biji !!!!!
Expensive daooooooo ?



Saw leng zai , really really leng zai xDD WAHAHAHAHAHAH
Gotta make it smallest , later Mr Egg saw eat vinegar again , he loves to eat vinegar :X





Sunday , went for a movie , Avengers <3
I love iron man , so humor <3 and impressive
It's a nice movie , but in front got abit bored .
Btw , I saw a pair of small couple kissed at cinema XD
我 duji 什么屁嗄 TT


我想什么屁嗄 TT
我不喜欢嗄 TT


吃醋的 boy boy 很可爱 - - <3

No comments:

Post a Comment